2018 Commonwealth Games Booking Policy
Commonwealth Games 2018 Booking policy for Powered, Unpowered & Ensuite Sites.
This policy covers the following booking periods:
- Easter Weekend - Thursday 29th March ~ Monday 2nd April
- Games period - Tuesday 3rd April ~ Sunday 15th April
- School holidays - Thursday 29th March ~ Sunday 15th April
- Bookings for the 2018 Commonwealth Games period will open on 1 May 2017
- Please phone or visit your park to make a booking. Booking online will NOT be available
- Villas are not available for bookings at this time
- A minimum booking period of 7 days applies to all bookings over this period
- Maximum 6 sites per individual booking
- There is a $150 deposit fee for all bookings
- No discounts will be offered over this period
- Final payment of all site fees is due by Thursday 15 February 2018
- Bookings for stays shorter than 7 days will be open from 1October 2017 and are subject to availability
- No refunds for any cancellation or modifications to bookings for this period will be approved after 30 September 2017, consideration may be given to demonstrated exceptional circumstances
Guests who have regular bookings for the school holiday and Easter periods should have already received an email
from the park explaining how their regular bookings will be affected.
If you have not received this, please contact the park for more information.