2018 Commonwealth Games Booking Policy
Commonwealth Games 2018 Booking policy for Powered, Unpowered & Ensuite Sites.
This policy covers the following booking periods:
- Easter Weekend - Thursday 29th March ~ Monday 2nd April
- Games period - Tuesday 3rd April ~ Sunday 15th April
- School holidays - Thursday 29th March ~ Sunday 15th April
- Bookings for the 2018 Commonwealth Games period opened on 1 May 2017.
- Please phone or visit your park to make a booking. Online bookings are not currently available.
- Villa availability is limited to the following Parks :
º Jacobs Well between 29 March and 2 April (inclusive), minimum 4-night booking
º Main Beach between 29 March and 1 April (inclusive), minimum 4-night booking
º Burleigh Beach between 29 March and 1 April (inclusive), minimum 4-night booking
º Tallebudgera Creek between 29 March and 2 April (inclusive), minimum 4-night booking
º Kirra Beach between 29 March and 15 April (inclusive), minimum 7-night booking
- A minimum booking period of 7 days applies to all other bookings over this period.
- Maximum 6 sites per individual booking.
- There is a $150 deposit fee for all bookings.
- No discounts will be offered over this period.
- Final payment of all site fees is due by Thursday 15 February 2018.
- Bookings for stays shorter than 7 days will be open from 1 October 2017 and are subject to availability.
- No refunds for any cancellation or modifications to bookings for this period will be approved after 30 September 2017, consideration may be given to demonstrated exceptional circumstances.
Reminder to guests that letting or hiring a camp site, tent or caravan to another person is not permitted.
Registered guests will be required to present a valid government issued photo ID at check-in.
Please view our full booking T&Cs here.