2018 Commonwealth Games Booking Policy
Commonwealth Games 2018 Booking policy for all accomodation categories :
Villas, Lodges, Powered, Unpowered & Ensuite Sites
This policy covers the following booking periods:
- Easter Weekend - Thursday 29th March ~ Monday 2nd April
- Games period - Tuesday 3rd April ~ Sunday 15th April
- School holidays - Thursday 29th March ~ Sunday 15th April
- Bookings for the 2018 Commonwealth Games period opened on 1 May 2017.
- Please BOOK ONLINE, phone or visit your park to make a booking.
- A minimum booking period of 4 days applies to all bookings over this period.
- Maximum 6 sites per individual booking.
- There is a $150 deposit fee for all bookings made before 15 February 2018.
- Final payment of all site fees is due by Thursday 15 February 2018. Bookings made after this date will require payment in full at time of booking.
- No discounts will be offered over this period.
- No refunds for any cancellation or modifications to bookings for this period will be approved. Consideration may be given to demonstrated exceptional circumstances.
Reminder to guests that letting or hiring a camp site, tent or caravan to another person is not permitted.
Registered guests will be required to present a valid government issued photo ID at check-in.
Please view our full booking T&Cs here.