- Pets are welcome on application at our Jacobs Well and Kirra Beach Tourist Parks only (powered site stays). Please view our Park Dog Friendly Policy.
- Payments for bookings made online at our Gold Coast Tourist Parks website
- All credit card transactions will incur a 0.6% fee.
- Christmas school holiday bookings require a $100 deposit with payment of the balance by 31st October.
- Easter school holiday bookings require a $100 deposit with payment of the balance 3 weeks prior to start of Easter.
- Bookings made subject to a special offer may have special terms and conditions (including balance payment due dates and refunds/cancellation policy). Please view details of special offers on our Hot Deals page.
- All other bookings require a $100 deposit or the full booking fee if the total tariff is less than $100.
- Payment of the balance is due on arrival.
- Payments for all other bookings
- Deposit payments are required for bookings and vary by season. Please contact the Park office for details.
- Persons Under 18
- Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to make an online reservation. We reserve the right to cancel any of these types of reservations.
- Schoolies Bookings
- Only bookings made through Schoolies.com will be accepted
- Any booking made on our website will be cancelled and you will be referred to Schoolies.com
- Villas 2 & 3 bedroom - Rates quoted are for 2 Adults and 2 Children
- Studio Villas & Lodges - Rates quoted are for 2 persons
- Sites - Rates quoted are for 2 persons
- Extra persons incur an additional nightly charge of $10 per child of 4 - 15 years and $15 per adult
- Extra vehicles - All site/villa fees are inclusive of one car only. Villas are supplied with one car park only and any extra vehicle/boat must be left outside. For site guests, one extra vehicle/boat may be brought into the Park at an additional daily charge, provided there is enough room on your site.
Extra vehicle fee is $15 per day in Peak season and $7 per day in Mid and Off Peak seasons.
At Tallebudgera Creek Tourist Park an extra vehicle fee of $15 per day applies from 11 Dec 2015 to 25 January 2016 (inclusive).
- Villa & Site Availability and Allocation
- Site allocation will be made according to the dimensions of your caravan. Please ensure you state the total exterior length of your van from front to back including all attachments and drawbar.
- In some instances your van/motorhome/tent etc. may not be able to be accommodated on the size sites actually available at the park. In these instances you will be contacted as soon as this is known and if possible you will be offered alternate dates or your booking cancelled and we will not process your deposit.
- Villa & Site numbers are not guaranteed. Please contact the park if you have any special requirements before your arrival.
- Villa and Site Capacity
- Villas - Extra persons allowed are restricted due to maximum villa occupancy for each villa type
Sites - Maximum persons per site is 6
- Check in / Check out
- Guest must present a government issued photo ID at check in
Check in is 2pm
Check out is 10am
Check in is 11am for Powered sites and 12pm for Ensuite sites
Check out is 10am
Reception closes at 7.30pm. Check in after this time may be made by prior arrangement.
- Late Check in
Office hours are 7:30am – 7:30pm daily. Christmas Day office hours are only between 9 – 11am.
An after hours bell is located at Reception. Arrival after hours is accepted up to 9pm (except Christmas Day) if prior arrangement has been made with the manager during office hours.
- Late Check out
4pm subject to availability and incurs a fee of 50% of the nightly rate
- Where a guest has made a reservation under a special offer or discount, no further offers or discounts will be applied to that reservation.
- Please view details of special offers on our Hot Deals page or contact our friendly staff about terms and conditions applicable only to the special offer (including balance payment due dates and refunds/cancellation policy).
- Gift Vouchers
- Guests must present their voucher at check in along with a government issued photo ID
- Vouchers may only be redeemed by persons at least 18 years of age or older
- Vouchers are not transferable
- Vouchers are not wholly or partly redeemable for cash
- Each voucher must be redeemed in one reservation only
- Refunds of deposits and fees paid are only available from Gold Coast Tourist Parks under the following circumstances.
- Notice given at least 28 days before check in;
Where at least 28 days notice of full or part cancellation has been given a full refund will apply.
- Notice given between 28 days and 14 days before check in;
Where notice has been given between 28 days and 14 days prior to reservation arrival date a fee equivalent to the first night booking or deposit paid (whichever is the lesser amount) is applicable.
- Notice given between 14 days and 72 hours before check in;
Where notice has been given between 14 days and 72 hours prior to reservation arrival date during:
Peak/Shoulder - a 50% refund of all fees/deposit paid will be given.
Mid/Off Peak – a fee equivalent to the first night booking or deposit paid (whichever is the lesser amount) is applicable.
* If booking crosses 2 seasons then the greater fee is applicable
- Notice given less than 72 hours before check in;
Where notice is given less than 72 hours prior to the reservation arrival date no refund will be given.
- Minimum booking period refunds
Bookings made subject to minimum booking conditions cannot be reduced, but can be cancelled and above conditions apply.
- Notice given at least 28 days before check in;
- An administration fee will be deducted from all refunds made by cheque.
- Guests who depart earlier than their original departure date will have the above conditions applied. No shows forfeit all fees paid. If after arrival guests are dissatisfied with any aspect of their accommodation and decide to terminate their stay, the amount refunded, if any, will be at the discretion of the Executive Coordinator Tourist Parks. Gold Coast Tourist Parks reserves the right to cancel bookings for "No Shows".
- No refund fee is applicable if another booking is made at an alternative Gold Coast Tourist Park for the same dates and type of accommodation.
- Any money entitled to the customer after applying the refund policy may be held in credit for a future booking.
Phone and Email Bookings
1 night stays incur a one off additional surcharge of $29 for villas or $18 for lodgings (Applicable to phone and email bookings only).