Create & WIN Summer Video Competition
The Gold Coast Tourist Parks Summer Video Competition with a prize package worth over $1500 is open from 10 December 2016.
Would you like to WIN a holiday at any of our tourist parks worth $1000, plus $500 spending money, plus a Family pass to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary? With over 1000 native animals, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is home to one of the world’s largest collections of Australian wildlife. See many of our iconic species on display in their natural habitat. Cuddle a koala, hand feed a kangaroo or watch one of our 13 daily shows.
During your stay with us over the 2016 Christmas holidays, we invite you to create a short video that captures the essence of Fun, Family or Friends at one of our great parks or campgrounds.
The winner will be free to pick a tourist park or campground of their choice to stay at and choose any accommodation type up to the value of $1000! This means you can bring family and friends for a special get-together in a 3-bedroom villa or make a group booking including multiple sites and villas for a few days. We offer a wide choice of sites for caravans, camper trailers and tents, as well as those with ensuites.
Put your smart phone and your creativity to work this summer... What's the fun of a holiday if you can't capture some of those memorable moments on video and share them?
Show us why you love Gold Coast Tourist Parks by uploading your video on our Competition Entry page...
Eligible Competition Entries :
1. Videos must feature our Gold Coast Tourist Parks branded cap, so buy yours now from your park reception for only $5.
2. Entries must showcase your favourite aspect of your holiday at our tourist park. Entries to be judged on quality, creativity and how well you showcase your favourite feature of one of our tourist parks.
3. Make sure all persons featured in your video have given their consent for the material to be used for promotional purposes on our website.
4. Maximum video length is 90 seconds.
How to Enter :
1. Click here to read the full Terms & Conditions of the video competition.
2. Make sure you have the consent of all persons appearing in your video.
3. Upload your video to YouTube. Create a free account if you don't already have one. Get YouTube Help on video uploads.
4. Fill in all Competition Entry fields here and click on the 'Enter Now' button to upload your video entry.
5. Check your Inbox for a confirmation email that your entry was successfully submitted.
Multiple entries are accepted, so have another go...
Thank you and good luck!