Our parks operate in compliance with public health directives, which are subject to change.
Please keep up to date on the Queensland Government web page.
Booking cancellation conditions if government border or travel restrictions impact your holiday plans:
A full refund* or credit (if you prefer) applies.
*Government travel restrictions must prevent you from physically travelling to our park for your stay.
Please view our full Refund Policy on our Terms and Conditions page.
The benefit of staying in a cabin, in your own caravan or in your own tent is that you are largely in control of your own hygiene. For shared areas, please ensure that you are taking hygiene seriously including washing hands upon entry and exit of the amenities and laundry buildings. Also, please do not forget that the boom gate keypads are shared, please ensure you use sanitiser before and after use.
There are 5 ways we can all help stop the spread of viruses
1. Clean your hands regularly with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rubs.
2. Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or bent elbow when coughing or sneezing.
3. Avoid touching your face, nose and mouth. And avoid shaking hands.
4. Stay home if you are unwell.
5. Avoid contact with anyone who is unwell – try to stay 1.5m away from anyone coughing or sneezing.
Looking after yourself by eating a healthy, balanced diet, getting regular physical activity, sleeping well and reducing stress is important all the time.