Broadwater Tourist Park is perfectly positioned right next door to the World Class Broadwater Parklands.
The Parklands has just got even better especially for our family guests with the new Parklands Play Attraction grand opening on 20th August, which is located just 200 metres from the park.
Come along to the grand opening from 9am to 2pm Saturday 20th August and celebrate with.
- food trucks
- bubble play
- kids disco
- rock wall
- face painting
The newest playground in town features a spectacular spiral tower over 4 levels with interactive play equipment like a glockenspiel, binoculars, telescopes, suspended nets, rope tunnels and an enclosed slide. Check out:
- the water and sand play area with carved sandstone, bronze sea animals, water pumps, mini weirs and water gates
- the elevated sand table designed as a 'fish and chip shop' that can accommodate wheelchairs
- the play equipment including play panels, swings, slides, trampolines, diggers, stepping stones, balance beams, a carousel, climbing walls, and climbing nets
- the lush subtropical landscaping and extensive lawn areas for social gatherings and picnics
- and, of course, the spectacular spiral tower!
This awesome facility adds to the following attractions already in the parklands:- Rockpools Waterplay- Swimmimng Enclosure- Adventure Playgrounds including flying fox and Jumping Pillow.- Miles of path/bike ways along the edge of the fabulous Broadwater- GC Aqua Park giant inflatable playground open seasonally
Each month the Parklands has a calendar of activities packed with free and low Cost activities for all ages ranging kids activities, special events and festivals and Healthy and Active activities such as fitness classes etc.
Check out what's on this month in the Broadwater Parklands, download the August Calendar of events HERE.
Not to be missed this month is the Gold Coast Show which is on from 26th to 28th August and spans the breadth of the parklands, from the equestrian at the front of our park right don to the rides in the Southern End of the Parklands.
Posted: August 13th 2022