Jacobs Well is a dog friendly caravan park and furry friends and their owners are very welcome and well catered for.
- Multiple dog friendly powered sites, either grassed or featuring a concrete slab. Sites are of varying sizes and configurations, suitable for vans or camper trailers.
- The beach area is mostly dog friendly, with the only exception being the area of foreshore surrounding the swimming enclosure.
Experience Kirra Beach! Treat yourselves and furry loved one! It’s guaranteed to meet with your pet’s approval!
Kirra Beach Tourist Park welcomes your pooch as part of the family. This is a place where your dog will enjoy their stay as much as you do!
- Dog friendly cabin accommodation (self-contained), featuring a balcony enclosed with pet proof mesh and secured with gate access. Cabins are 2-bedroom with a relaxing outlook over the lake.
- Multiple dog friendly sites, either grassed or featuring a concrete slab. Sites are of varying sizes and configurations, suitable for vans or camper trailers.
- Select in-Park areas allocated as dog-friendly zones.
- A grassy parkland, open space area on the boundary of the Park - Just perfect for the dogs to run around and play fetch. Many of our Park guests comment on how wonderful this is to have so close by.
- Dog wash on site. Pets appreciate the Park’s dog wash facility at the end of a big day’s exercise or beach visit.
- Make sure you ask for your FREE dog wash token – One for every dog friendly booking!
- Quick 600 metre walk over to the beautiful Coolangatta surf beach.
- There are 2 off leash dog friendly beaches within a 5-10 minute drive, both north and south. The awesome esplanade walk stretches all the way along the coastline from Snapper rocks up to Currumbin.
- Relaxed atmosphere and abundance of local cafés and restaurants in the area. A few of the cafés close by are pet friendly too!
IMPORTANT TO NOTE: Our guests’ furry friends must be up-to-date on all vaccinations. Proof of vaccinations will be required at time of check-in.
The Ultimate Dog-friendly Guide to the Gold Coast shares some great tips on how time with your four-legged friend may be well spent during your stay.
Take the lead on your dog walking… Click here to explore the City’s dog exercise areas and beaches.
Posted: October 29th 2021