Are you tired of leaving your beloved furry friends behind when planning a family holiday? Look no further than Kirra Beach Tourist Park in Coolangatta, where the exciting addition of another dog-friendly cabins welcomes your four-legged companions with open paws. Now with three dog friendly cabins, the whole family can now embark on a memorable vacation together without the heartache of leaving your furbabies at home.
Kirra Beach Tourist Park has always been a cherished destination for families seeking sun, sand, and sea. Now, with the addition of yet another dog-friendly cabin, the park has raised the bar for inclusive holidays. Our three dog friendly cabins are designed to ensure your fur babies are just as comfortable and pampered as their human counterparts, promising a memorable experience for every member of the family.
Local restaurants are more than happy to let the whole family enjoy a meal out. Check out Tupa Aloha, Bread & Butter, Haig Street Cafe, Cottong Living, St Helens, Hi Poke to just name a few.
Only a 5 minute walk from the park is North Kirra Beach which offers a endless possibilities for adventure and exploration with your dogs. Take long, leisurely walks along the shoreline, play fetch in the waves, or simply relax under a beach umbrella with your fur babies by your side. Your dogs will be overjoyed by the abundance of sights, smells, and playtime opportunities.
If you're looking for your more traditional off leash areas then we have your covered. Click below for the full list.
Off leash areas in the surrounding areas...
- Palm Beach/Currumbin Creek - head to Pirate Park Playground on the Gold Coast Highway
- Tallebudgera Beach - Next to the rock wall, parking at Gold Coast Recreation Centre, Palm Beach
- Boyd Family Park - off Piggabeen Road, Tweed Heads West
- Corowa Park - on the corner of Chinderah Road & Terrace Street, Chinderah
- Amaroo Park - on the corner of Darlington Drive & Amaroo Drive, Banora Point
- Hibiscus & Oyster Point Park - at the bottom of Bushland Drive, Banora Point
- John Baker Reserve - Darlington Drive, Banora Point (fenced with separate sections for small & large dogs)
So, pack your beach gear, leash up your dogs for a short walk, and head to Kirra Beach Tourist Park for an adventure that will leave tails wagging and smiles on the faces of the whole family.
Condition of Entry - all staff have the right to ask for daily cuddles...from the pups that is!
Having fun these holidays isn't only for your fury friends. Your 2 legged kids also get to join in with two weeks of fun filled activities. Movies nights, lazer tag, craft activites, sports games...the list goes on!
Posted: August 3rd 2023