Why February & March is a great time to visit Broadwater & Gold Coast.
February and March is a great time to visit Broadwater and the Gold Coast. The weather begins to cool down, the School Holiday crowds have disappeared and there are some great activities to keep you entertained within easy reach of the park.
Some of the awesome activities on offer in February and March are:
- Sand Safari Arts Festival at Surfers Paradise 14th February to 1st March Sand Safari Arts Festival transforms Surfers Paradise into a captivating beach side exhibition of life-sized and even larger than life art pieces. See your imagination come to life in 270 tonne of sand themed to your favourite fairy tale classic. Families, friends and, art lovers alike will be captivated by larger than life sand sculptures, breathtaking art installations, sand sculpting demonstrations, live entertainment, art exhibitions and interactive workshops that will be sure to charm people of all ages from dawn to dusk.
- Harvey Normans NRL All Stars 2020 on Saturday February 22nd at Cbus Super Stadium in Robina. The Australian Indigenous All-Stars take on the New Zealand Maori Kiwis. A marriage of cultures, history and community on the field for one night only.
- Queen + Adam Lambert The Rhapsody Tourwill come to Metricon Stadium on 29 February 2020. Queen original band members Brian May & Roger Taylor are teaming up once more with longtime front-man Adam Lambert for the giant stadium show with a brand-new, spectacular production.
- Gold Coast Super Hero Weekend at Broadbeach 13-15th March provides an immersive pop culture experience for everyone to enjoy as part of the Gold Coast Supanova Comic Con & Gaming Expo and features plenty of fun for everyone over 3 days! Catch the Gold Coast leg of the Supanova Comic Con & Gaming Expo hosted at the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre, enjoy movie screenings presented by the Gold Coast Film Festival or maybe even meet your favourite superheroes at Australia’s largest Superhero Parade.
- Lets Go Gold Coast Caravan and Outdoor Expo
- The BIGGEST Caravanning Event on the Gold Coast will be back at Metricon Stadium from the 6 – 8 March 2020. The Let’s Go Gold Coast Caravan & Outdoor Expo is an “Official Caravan Industry” event and is the only Gold Coast Caravan Expo that will feature almost every major brand available on the market today!
- The 2020 Expo will have over 120 exhibitors showcasing all the latest models of caravans, motorhomes, campervans, camper/tent trailers, slide-ons plus much, much more.
Posted: February 18th 2020