Broadwater, Gold Coast – Self-contained 2 Bedroom Waterfront Cabin Broadwater View
The Broadwater Tourist Park, it’s stunning location overlooking the Broadwater and in the heart of it all.
Positioned on the waterfront at the northern end of the Park, these three self-contained cabins (210, 211, 212) overlook the Broadwater at the entrance to Loders Creek, offering stunning views of the northern beach area and across the Broadwater. Two of the cabins are 5-berth and one cabin (210) is 4-berth. Preferred configuration must be requested on booking but is subject to availability at time of booking.
Wake to the sound of water gently lapping on your doorstep.
*** A fully accessible cabin is available at the Park, enabling comfortable mobility throughout. If required, you must book the 1-Bedroom Accessible Cabin category.
- Self-contained cabin inclusive of bathroom and kitchen facilities
- Bed linen & towels supplied (refreshed weekly)
- Queen bed in main bedroom (NOT accessible by wheelchair)
- Second bedroom – Either a double with bunk over bed (5-berth cabin style, cabins 211 and 212) or single bunk bed (4-berth cabin style, cabin 210)
** Please advise your booking preference under ‘Guest Notes’ **
- Kitchen fully equipped with hot plates, microwave, fridge, crockery, cutlery & utensils
- Barbeque and outdoor table setting on balcony
BATH & LAUNDRY
- Bathroom with shower, toilet & vanity (NOT accessible by wheelchair)
Please note: Cabins 211 and 212 have shower over bath
- Iron & ironing board
- This is for illustration purposes only, individual styles may vary
- Open-plan living area with sofa & dining table
- Foxtel TV
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Two car parks
AVAILABILITY OF ACCESSIBLE CABIN
- A fully accessible cabin is available at the Park
- Fully accessible by wheelchair, enabling comfortable mobility throughout
- If required, you must book the 1-Bedroom Accessible Cabin category