Broadwater, Gold Coast – Self-contained 2 Bedroom Waterview Cabin
The Broadwater Tourist Park, it’s stunning location overlooking the Broadwater and in the heart of it all.
Positioned overlooking the Broadwater at the southern end of the Park, with 50 metres of grassed parkland between the cabin and the beach.
Watch the sunrise over the water with uninterrupted views across the Broadwater from your private balcony. These self-contained cabins are peaceful, relaxing and indulgent.
*** A fully accessible cabin is available at the Park, enabling comfortable mobility throughout. If required, you must book the 1-Bedroom Accessible Cabin category.
- Self-contained cabin inclusive of bathroom and kitchen facilities
- Bed linen & towels supplied (refreshed weekly)
- Queen bed in main bedroom
- Second bedroom – Most have a double bed with bunk over bed (5-berth cabin style). Limited 6-berth cabin style available with 2 bunk beds.
** Please contact the Park directly for availability of the 6-berth cabin **
- Kitchen fully equipped with hot plates, microwave, fridge, crockery, cutlery & utensils
- Balcony with barbeque & outdoor setting
- This is for illustration purposes only, individual styles may vary
BATH & LAUNDRY
- Bathroom with shower, toilet & vanity
- Iron & ironing board
- Open-plan living area with sofa & dining table
- Foxtel TV
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans
AVAILABILITY OF ACCESSIBLE CABIN
- A fully accessible cabin is available at the Park
- Fully accessible by wheelchair, enabling comfortable mobility throughout
- If required, you must book the 1-Bedroom Accessible Cabin category