Broadwater, Gold Coast – Waterfront Powered Site
The Broadwater Tourist Park, it’s stunning location overlooking the Broadwater and in the heart of it all.
Positioned on the waterfront at the northern end of the Park, two sites (213 and 214) overlook Loders Creek and the Broadwater. Sites are designed for caravans and motorhomes, which must be less than 7.9m in overall length, including drawbar and attachments.
Please not: Tents not accepted on these site. Camper trailers cannot be booked online. ** Please book directly with the Park for camper trailers, as they may be permitted.
In ‘Guest Notes’ PLEASE ADVISE YOUR TOTAL VAN LENGTH OR SETUP SIZE INCLUDING DRAW BAR AND ANY ATTACHMENTS.
- Superb water views
- Sullage drain
SITE CATEGORY SUITABILITY
VAN SIZE CAPACITY
- Maximum of 26 ft vans accommodated
- Availability of only two sites (213 and 214) in this category
- You MUST call the Park directly for site requirements to accommodate camper trailers
- Tents NOT permitted on the waterfront site category
- An accessible bathroom is located at the southern amenity block
- A parents’ bathroom is located at the southern amenity block
- Access is with a pin code or key (deposit required) from reception
SITE GUEST CAPACITY & RATES
- Maximum persons per site is 6
- Base rate includes up to 2 persons
- Extra persons incur an additional nightly charge of $10 per child of 4 – 15 years and $15 per adult
- Site allocation will be made according to the dimensions of your caravan
- It’s important to ensure you state the total exterior length of your van from front to back including all attachments and drawbar
- Please note that site numbers are not guaranteed
- As every effort is make to accommodate preferences, please indicate special requirements before your arrival