Burleigh Beach, Gold Coast – Self contained 2 Bedroom Accessible Cabin
The Burleigh Beach Tourist Park, where surf, nature and the best of cosmopolitan living combine for a truly memorable experience.
This accessible cabin features a ramp leading to the front door. The open plan design enables comfortable wheelchair mobility throughout. The cabin self-contained includes bedding for up to four guests with two double beds.
All doorways are accessible by wheelchair. The bathroom is equipped with conveniently placed grab rails.
Accessible beach matting is provided at the Burleigh Beach surf beach directly opposite the Park, making it accessible to everyone to enjoy full beach access.
- Self-contained cabin inclusive of bathroom and kitchen facilities
- Bed linen & towels supplied (refreshed weekly)
- Two double size beds
- Kitchen fully equipped with hot plates, microwave, fridge, crockery, cutlery & utensils
- Barbeque and outdoor table setting on balcony
BATH & LAUNDRY
- Equipped bathroom with shower, toilet & vanity
- Iron & ironing board
- Ramp leading to balcony and front entry door : 1m wide
- Veranda size : 1.9m wide x 6.5m long
- Entry glass sliding door : 900mm wide
- Fully accessible bedroom & bathroom doorways : 900mm wide
- Adjustable hand-held shower head and fold down bench seat
- Grab rails conveniently placed to basin, toilet (RHS) and shower
- Open-plan living area with sofa & dining table
- Foxtel TV
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans