Jacobs Well, Gold Coast – Dog Friendly Powered Site
The Jacobs Well Tourist Park, a tranquil base from which to enjoy all that southern Moreton Bay has to offer.
Powered sites either grassed or featuring a concrete slab. Varying sizes and configurations, suitable for vans or camper trailers.
In ‘Guest Notes’ PLEASE ADVISE YOUR TOTAL VAN LENGTH OR SETUP SIZE INCLUDING DRAW BAR AND ANY ATTACHMENTS
Although we cater for up to 30 ft vans, capacity is limited. You MUST call the Park directly for site requirements larger than 24 ft. Must indicate your preference for a grassed site or slab on site.
PLEASE NOTE: Walking distance to amenities is up to 150m from the furthest dog friendly site.
- Sullage drain
SITE CATEGORY SUITABILITY
- Caravans; Camper Trailers; Campervans; Tents
VAN SIZE CAPACITY
- Although we cater for up to 40 ft vans and 5th wheelers, capacity is limited
- You MUST call the Park directly for site requirements larger than 30 ft
ACCESSIBLE AMENITIES / PARENTS ROOM
- An accessible bathroom (D.D.A. compliant) is located at the accessible amenities block, accessed via a timber ramp with hand rail
- Entrance signs and keypads are equipped with braille
- Access is with a pin code from reception
SITE GUEST CAPACITY & RATES
- Maximum persons per site is 6
- Base rate includes up to 2 persons
- Extra persons incur an additional nightly charge of $10 per child of 4 – 15 years and $15 per adult
- Site allocation will be made according to the dimensions of your caravan
- It’s important to ensure you state the total exterior length of your van from front to back including all attachments and drawbar
- Please note that site numbers are not guaranteed
- As every effort is make to accommodate preferences, please indicate special requirements before your arrival