Jacobs Well, Gold Coast – Large Unpowered Waterview Site
The Jacobs Well Tourist Park, a tranquil base from which to enjoy all that southern Moreton Bay has to offer.
Grassed sites without power, suitable for self sufficient tents, camper trailers and vans.
In ‘Guest Notes’ ** PLEASE ADVISE YOUR TOTAL SETUP SIZE, INCLUDING VEHICLE AND BOAT.
** Travellers requiring a pet friendly site should book the Dog Friendly Powered Site category.
REGRET NO PETS ALLOWED ON THE UNPOWERED SITE CATEGORY
- Extra large grassed unpowered sites overlooking the boat ramp and waterway
SITE CATEGORY SUITABILITY
- Tents, motorhomes, camper trailers, vans, RVs and buses
TENT SIZE CAPACITY
- Site area 6m x 13m. Setup (including vehicle and boat) must fit within these boundaries
ACCESSIBLE AMENITIES / PARENTS ROOM
- An accessible bathroom (D.D.A. compliant) is located at the accessible amenities block, accessed via a timber ramp with hand rail
- Entrance signs and keypads are equipped with braille
- Access is with a pin code from reception
SITE GUEST CAPACITY & RATES
- Maximum persons per site is 6
- Base rate includes up to 2 persons
- Extra persons incur an additional nightly charge of $10 per child of 4 – 15 years and $15 per adult
- Site allocation will be made according to the dimensions of your caravan
- It’s important to ensure you state the total exterior length of your van from front to back including all attachments and drawbar
- Please note that site numbers are not guaranteed
- As every effort is make to accommodate preferences, please indicate special requirements before your arrival