Jacobs Well, Gold Coast – Powered Site
The Jacobs Well Tourist Park, a tranquil base from which to enjoy all that southern Moreton Bay has to offer.
Sites either grassed or featuring a concrete slab. Varying sizes and configurations, suitable for vans, camper trailers, campervans and tents.
In ‘Guest Notes’ PLEASE ADVISE YOUR TOTAL VAN LENGTH OR SETUP SIZE INCLUDING DRAW BAR AND ANY ATTACHMENTS
Although we cater for up to 30 ft vans, capacity is limited. You MUST call the Park directly for site requirements larger than 24 ft.
Travellers requiring a pet friendly site should book the Dog Friendly Powered Site category.
REGRET NO PETS ALLOWED ON THE POWERED SITE CATEGORY
- Grassed or with concrete slab
- Sullage drain
SITE CATEGORY SUITABILITY
- Caravans; Camper Trailers; Campervans; Tents
VAN SIZE CAPACITY
- Although we cater for up to 30 ft vans, capacity is limited
- You MUST call the Park directly for site requirements larger than 24 ft
ACCESSIBLE AMENITIES / PARENTS ROOM
- An accessible bathroom (D.D.A. compliant) is located at the accessible amenities block, accessed via a timber ramp with hand rail
- Entrance signs and keypads are equipped with braille
- Access is with a pin code from reception
SITE GUEST CAPACITY & RATES
- Maximum persons per site is 6
- Base rate includes up to 2 persons
- Extra persons incur an additional nightly charge of $10 per child of 4 – 15 years and $15 per adult
- Site allocation will be made according to the dimensions of your caravan
- It’s important to ensure you state the total exterior length of your van from front to back including all attachments and drawbar
- Please note that site numbers are not guaranteed
- As every effort is make to accommodate preferences, please indicate special requirements before your arrival