Kirra Beach Pet Friendly Policy
Your furry family members are welcomed at Kirra Beach Tourist Park! To ensure that you, your dog, and the rest of our Park guests enjoy their stay in a clean and healthy environment, please refer to the following rules and sign the Pet Friendly Policy and Waiver prior to arrival.
- Pet friendly accommodation:
- Sites: Designated dog friendly sites are available at both Jacobs Well and Kirra Beach.
- Cabins: Only Kirra Beach has three (3) dedicated dog friendly cabins.
- Certain breeds of dog are not permitted entry into any Gold Coast Tourist Park. Please refer to the Queensland Restricted Dog List
- Maximum of 2 dogs are permitted to stay per booking.
- Nightly charge of $5 per dog applies for site bookings at Kirra Beach.
- Dogs must be up to date on all vaccinations. Proof of vaccinations/certificates are required prior to arrival.
- Dogs must comply with local legislation requirements and must be registered with local council from where they reside.
- Dogs may only be left unattended for short periods when the owner is using a facility where dogs are not permitted. Dogs must remain secure and not cause a disturbance.
- Guest(s) are responsible for cleaning up after their dog on Park property and in the neighbourhood. A poop bag dispenser is located in the Park(s).
- Dogs must be well mannered and appropriately restrained by the guest at all times.
- Any disturbances such as barking, must be curtailed to ensure other guests and neighbouring residents are not inconvenienced. You may be asked to leave if noise continues.
- If the dog acts in any way considered aggressive, dangerous, or destructive, the Park Managers have the right to ask guests to leave the Park, in which case they will not be entitled to any refund.
- Guest(s) are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet. The Park reserves the right to charge the guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
- Guest(s) and dog owner(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless Gold Coast Tourist Parks, its managers, their staff and City of Gold Coast from all liability, loss and damage suffered as a result of the guest’s dog. Furthermore, the guest(s) and dog owner(s) agree to solely accept all liability, financial or otherwise which may result in dog loss from disease, death, theft, fire, the running away of any dog or any other unavoidable circumstance.
Whilst both Jacobs Well and Kirra Beach Tourist Parks happily welcome dogs year-round, the parks are not entirely dog friendly. During your stay, please ensure that your furry family member stays within the designated dog friendly areas and is under your control at all times. Pets are not permitted in the public areas of the park including, but not limited to the swimming pool, playground, camp kitchen or barbeque areas, cabins, lodges and amenities. Please refer to the Park Map for the dog friendly areas.
Service animals accompanying persons with special needs are allowed at Gold Coast Tourist Parks. Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more details.