South Currigee South Stradbroke Island – Self contained 2 Bedroom Cabin
South Currigee campground, completely surrounded by native bushland, with water views over the magnificent Broadwater.
Set amongst a beautiful natural reserve, this self-contained cabin offers peacefulness and privacy. An enclosed outdoor patio with private barbeque provides open-plan dining, as well as safety and peace of mind for all members of the family.
The campground office has a mini kiosk for all your camping needs and the surf beach is only a short stroll away.
REGRET NO PETS ALLOWED ON SOUTH STRADBROKE ISLAND. Please support us in protecting the wildlife found naturally in this pristine area.
- Self-contained cabin inclusive of bathroom and kitchen facilities
- Bed linen & towels supplied (refreshed weekly)
- Queen bed in main bedroom
- Twin single beds second bedroom
- Lounge area – Double fold out sofa bed (sleeps 2)
- Kitchen with hot plates, microwave, fridge, crockery, cutlery & utensils
- Barbeque and outdoor table setting on patio
- Bathroom with shower, toilet & vanity
- Iron & ironing board
- Open-plan living area with sofa & dining table
- TV and DVD player
- Ceiling fans
- Outdoor fireplace
IMPORTANT FOR GUESTS TO NOTE
- Since access to the island is exclusively by boat, vehicles are unfortunately not permitted
- Generators not permitted on the island due to noise nuisance
- Please help us to protect the wildlife found naturally in this pristine area by not bringing your pets onto the island
- Dogs are prohibited within the Conservation Park (managed by Queensland Parks and Wildlife Services) and all three of the campgrounds managed by the City of Gold Coast