South Currigee South Stradbroke Island – Wallaby Huts
South Currigee campground, completely surrounded by native bushland, with water views over the magnificent Broadwater.
South Currigee campground offers five wallaby huts, four of which sleep 4 guests and one that sleeps 2 guests.
Access to toilets, hot showers, gas barbeques and a children’s play area. The campground office has a mini kiosk for all your camping needs and the surf beach is only a short stroll away.
*** Please note that sheets and towels are NOT provided in the hut. Guests need to bring these items.
REGRET NO PETS ALLOWED ON SOUTH STRADBROKE ISLAND. Please support us in protecting the wildlife found naturally in this pristine area.
- Wallaby hut only with either two bunk beds (4-berth) or twin single beds (2-berth)
- Bed linen & towels not supplied (guests advised to bring their own)
- Gas barbeques provided, cold water sink, picnic tables
- Cooking utensils not supplied
- Guests need to bring their eating and cooking utensils
SHOWERS & TOILETS
- Campground amenities include toilets and hot showers
IMPORTANT FOR GUESTS TO NOTE
- Since access to the island is exclusively by boat, vehicles or caravans are unfortunately not permitted
- Generators not permitted on the island due to noise nuisance
- Please help us to protect the wildlife found naturally in this pristine area by not bringing your pets onto the island
- Dogs are prohibited within the Conservation Park (managed by Queensland Parks and Wildlife Services) and all three of the campgrounds managed by the City of Gold Coast