Tallebudgera Creek, Gold Coast – Self-contained 2 Bedroom Deluxe Cabin
The Tallebudgera Creek Tourist Park, ideal location for a water-based holiday, where the water is pristine all year round.
If you enjoy a little luxury while you are away then these deluxe cabins are the perfect escape for you. Spacious living over two storeys, with bedrooms located on the ground floor and walk-up to living areas above. These self-contained cabins also feature your own private laundry.
*** Although most in this cabin style sleep 7, there is limited availability of an 8-berth cabin option. If required, please contact the Park directly to book the 8-berth cabin style.
- Self-contained cabin inclusive of bathroom and kitchen facilities
- Bed linen & towels supplied (refreshed weekly)
- Queen bed in main bedroom
- Second bedroom – Most have a queen bed with single trundle bed (7-berth cabin style). Limited 8-berth cabin style available with 2 bunk beds.
** Please contact the Park directly for availability of the 8-berth cabin **
- Lounge area – double fold out sofa bed (sleeps 2)
- Kitchen fully equipped with dishwasher, hot plates, microwave, fridge, crockery, cutlery & utensils
- Barbeque and outdoor table setting on balcony
BATH & LAUNDRY
- Bathroom with shower, toilet & vanity
- Laundry with washing machine & dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Open-plan living area with sofa & dining table
- Foxtel TV
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans
- This is for illustration purposes only, individual styles may vary