Tallebudgera Creek, Gold Coast – Self-contained 2 Bedroom Waterfront Cabin
The Tallebudgera Creek Tourist Park, ideal location for a water-based holiday, where the water is pristine all year round.
Situated right on the waterfront of Tallebudgera Creek, these self-contained cabins are the perfect base for families who love the water. Sit back and relax on your private balcony and enjoy the views.
An easy access cabin is available upon request. Please note that the easy access cabin does not meet current fully accessible standards and bedrooms and bathroom are NOT accessible by wheelchair. However, it does have ease of access features that include a ramp leading to the front door for easy wheelchair access, and an equipped bathroom.
- Self-contained cabin inclusive of bathroom and kitchen facilities
- Bed linen & towels supplied (refreshed weekly)
- Queen bed in main bedroom (NOT accessible by wheelchair)
- Second bedroom – Bunk bed (sleeps 2) – NOT accessible by wheelchair
- Easy Access cabin is 4-berth with a single bunk bed in the second bedroom
- ** Please advise your booking preferences under ‘Guest Notes’ **
- Kitchen fully equipped with hot plates, microwave, fridge, crockery, cutlery & utensils
- Barbeque and outdoor table setting on balcony
- This is for illustration purposes only, individual styles may vary
BATH & LAUNDRY
- Bathroom with shower, toilet & vanity (NOT accessible by wheelchair)
- Iron & ironing board
- Open-plan living area with sofa & dining table
- Foxtel TV
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans
EASY ACCESS FEATURES
- Ramp leading to balcony and front entry glass sliding door
- Shower fittings include an extendable hand-held shower head and portable shower stool
- Grab rails conveniently placed to basin, toilet and shower
- Please note : Interior doorways measure up to 800mm wide, bedrooms and bathroom areas are NOT wheelchair accessible