Tallebudgera Creek, Gold Coast – Family Budget Room
The Tallebudgera Creek Tourist Park, ideal location for a water-based holiday, where the water is pristine all year round.
Ideal for the budget conscious. The Family rooms are located at the southern end of the Tourist Park. The room features. 1 x Queen Bed, 2 x Single Bunk beds, Linen, Towels, Television (Free to Air), Ceiling fans, Large Fridge, Tea and Coffee Facilities, 2-Seater Lounge, Table and Chairs. Each room sleeps a maximum 6 people.
Bathroom facilities (shared) – There is a toilet and shower located within the building, shared with other guests. More toilets and showers can be found at the poolside amenities block, only a short walk from your family room. Cooking Facilities (limited) - There is a camp kitchen adjacent to the family room.
*** PLEASE NOTE : Guests need to cater for themselves and bring their own cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery.
- Room only with queen size bed and 2 bunk beds
- Bed linen & towels supplied (refreshed weekly)
- Adjacent camp kitchen with barbeque, hot plates, microwave, fridge, toaster, boiling hot water and sink
- Cooking utensils not supplied
- Guests need to bring their own crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
- Fridge in room
BATH & LAUNDRY
- Bathroom facility shared by all lodging and family room guests
- One shared bathroom with shower, toilet & vanity
- Ceiling fans