Tallebudgera Creek, Gold Coast – Powered Slab Site
The Tallebudgera Creek Tourist Park, ideal location for a water-based holiday, where the water is pristine all year round.
All sites feature a concrete slab. Varying sizes and configurations, suitable for vans, camper trailers, campervans and tents.
In ‘Guest Notes’ PLEASE ADVISE YOUR TOTAL VAN LENGTH OR SETUP SIZE INCLUDING DRAW BAR AND ANY ATTACHMENTS
Although we cater for up to 28 ft vans, capacity is limited. You MUST call the Park directly for site requirements larger than 24 ft.
- Concrete slab
- Sullage drain
SITE CATEGORY SUITABILITY
- Caravans; Camper Trailers; Campervans; Tents
VAN SIZE CAPACITY
- Although we cater for up to 28 ft vans, capacity is limited
- You MUST call the Park directly for site requirements larger than 24 ft
- An accessible bathroom is located at each of the two amenity blocks
- A parents’ bathroom is located at the Third Ave amenity block
- Access is with a pin code or key (deposit required) from reception
SITE GUEST CAPACITY & RATES
- Maximum persons per site is 6
- Base rate includes up to 2 persons
- Extra persons incur an additional nightly charge of $10 per child of 4 – 15 years and $15 per adult
- Site allocation will be made according to the dimensions of your caravan
- It’s important to ensure you state the total exterior length of your van from front to back including all attachments and drawbar
- Please note that site numbers are not guaranteed
- As every effort is make to accommodate preferences, please indicate special requirements before your arrival