Tallebudgera Creek, Gold Coast – Unpowered Tent Site
The Tallebudgera Creek Tourist Park, ideal location for a water-based holiday, where the water is pristine all year round.
Tent sites without power – located on the eastern side of the Park, close to the Gold Coast Highway.
In ‘Guest Notes’ PLEASE ADVISE YOUR TOTAL SETUP SIZE.
Sites available to book online are suitable for standard 4-person size tents only. We cater for up to 10-person size tents, capacity limited. Please contact the Park if you require a larger site.
- Unpowered sites near the camp kitchen
- Located on the eastern side of the Park, close to the Gold Coast Highway
SITE CATEGORY SUITABILITY
TENT SIZE CAPACITY
- Although we cater for up to 10-person size tents, capacity is limited
- You MUST call the Park directly for site requirements larger than a 4-person tent
- An accessible bathroom is located at each of the two amenity blocks
- A parents’ bathroom is located at the Third Ave amenity block
- Access is with a pin code or key (deposit required) from reception
SITE GUEST CAPACITY & RATES
- Maximum persons per site is 6
- Base rate includes up to 2 persons
- Extra persons incur an additional nightly charge of $10 per child of 4 – 15 years and $15 per adult
- Site allocation will be made according to the dimensions of your tent setup
- It’s important to ensure you state your total size requirements
- Please note that site numbers are not guaranteed
- As every effort is make to accommodate preferences, please indicate special requirements before your arrival