Tipplers South Stradbroke Island – Island Shack 4-berth
Tipplers campground, completely surrounded by native bushland, with water views over the magnificent Broadwater.
New Accommodation - Be the first to stay and play on this iconic Gold Coast Island paradise!
Immerse yourself in nature, soak up the island sunshine and rejuvenate your senses from the comfort of these island beach shacks. Explore the natural beauty of this unique sand island, enjoying water views and a variety of water based activities.
Conveniently located to the campground's shared amenities, these beach shacks offer privacy whilst still enjoying the atmosphere of the campground. Feel the sand between your toes just seconds after waking... Within a stroll of the water's edge!
Tipplers Campground offers guests access to gas barbeques and a children’s play area, as well as Tipplers Licensed Cafe and Kiosk.
Bookings only for campers with their own boat suitable for self evacuation of all guests in your booking.
- Island shack only with a queen bed (sleeps 2) and a double sofa bed (sleeps 2)
- Island Shacks include bed linen and towels
- Gas barbeques provided, cold water sink, picnic tables
- Cooking utensils not supplied
- Guests need to bring their eating and cooking utensils
SHOWERS & TOILETS
- Campground amenities include toilets and hot showers
IMPORTANT FOR GUESTS TO NOTE
- Since access to the island is exclusively by boat, vehicles or caravans are unfortunately not permitted
- Generators not permitted on the island due to noise nuisance
- Please help us to protect the wildlife found naturally in this pristine area by not bringing your pets onto the island
- Dogs are prohibited within the Conservation Park (managed by Queensland Parks and Wildlife Services) and all three of the campgrounds managed by the City of Gold Coast