Guest Service Officer - Reception
Broadwater Tourist Park
Are you looking for a challenging position in Guest Services.
Do you have excellent customer service skills, an ability to work under pressure in a very busy front office, great attention to detail and organisational skills and love working in a team environment and delivering a memorable guest holiday experience.
We are seeking a long term casual team member - Guest Services Officer Reception.
Role hours will be:
30 to 35 hours per week or may consider two applicants with 15 to 20 hours each per week
Shifts are based on a 7 day roster and start and finish times range from 7.45am to 6.30pm. Weekend work will be required on a rostered basis.
Our Tourist Park is located in Southport and is one of the largest Holiday Parks on the Gold Coast, we have over 200 sites and 28 self contained cabins. We offer our guests a fantastic location, great facilities and together with our amazing team aim to deliver memorable holiday experiences to our guests. We are looking for a new guest services superstar to join our team.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Providing exceptional customer service
• Check in and checkout of guests including management of guest accounts
• Answering incoming phone calls and making reservations
• Management and Optimisation of Reservations
• Attend to guest enquiries, requests and issues in a courteous, knowledgeable and efficient manner
• Liaise with other park staff - reception, housekeeping and facilities to ensure smooth park operations
• Provide guests advice on the local area and surrounding tourist attractions
• Management of in house guests – kiosk, hire bookings
• Completing end of day procedures and banking
• Execute daily reception tasks
• Proactive promotion of park and park activities
To be successful in this position you would ideally have:
• Experience in a similar role within a holiday park/resort/hotel environment
• Knowledge of RMS or a similar Reservation Management System
• Exceptional Customer Service Skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Great attention to detail, organisational and time management skills
• A willingness to follow policy and procedures and ability to use initiative and improvise
• Friendly, outgoing and engaging personality
• Ability to work well under pressure and remain calm
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Flexibility to work varied shifts on a 7 day roster including weekends and 7.45am starts and 6.30pm finishes.
To apply must have right to work in Australia indefinitely.
Apply by submitting BOTH a resume and cover letter. Cover letter is to briefly detail your experience and outline why you would be the right person for this role and which hours position you are applying for.
Applications will only be considered if submitted via email or seek, do not contact the park directly.
Must have or ability to obtain Working With Children Blue Card and First Aid.
Email Applications to: email@example.com
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Applications will close when successful applicant recruited.
Kim and Paul Turner