We are committed to ensuring everyone is able to enjoy their holiday and have the best knowledge to make an informed decision on their stay
At Gold Coast Tourist Parks we are committed to creating extraordinary holiday experiences for everyday people.
We aim to welcome guests with the highest level of customer service and hospitality, regardless of their individual needs.
We are committed to ensuring everyone is able to enjoy their holiday and have the best knowledge to make an informed decision on their stay. In the spirit of inclusion and equal access, we are providing the following information that accurately describes the accessibility of the facilities provided at our Tourist Parks.
Our Park Accessibility Guides provide further details which will assist you in selecting the best park to suit your needs.
City of Gold Coast Mobility Maps
The City’s mobility maps are designed to provide accessibility information to assist residents and visitors to plan their stay and move around the city safely. Map information includes the location of accessible toilets, change facilities, accessible car parking spaces, pathway gradients, location of kerb ramps and key buildings and services. Transport information for light rail stations, bus stops and bus routes is also featured.
Printed and electronic mobility maps are now available for Broadbeach, Burleigh Heads, Surfers Paradise, Southport Central Business District (CBD) and Broadwater Parklands. Visit cityofgoldcoast.com.au/mobilitymaps for more information.
Accessible features in our parks include:
- Fully accessible accommodation with open plan design enabling wheelchair mobility throughout
– Cabins at Broadwater, Burleigh Beach & Main Beach. Safari Tent at Jacobs Well.
- Easy access accommodation featuring ramp entry and an equipped bathroom
– At Broadwater, Jacobs Well, Main Beach, Ocean Beach, Tallebudgera Creek and Kirra Beach
- Fully accessible and ambulant bathroom facilities at Jacobs Well
- Easy access bathroom facilities
- Accessible pathways leading to amenities and recreational facilities throughout the Parks
- Accessible children’s playground at Broadwater
- Local area accessible beachfront pathways