Housekeeper/ Cleaner - Broadwater
Broadwater Tourist Park
We are seeking a friendly, motivated, fit and reliable person who is seeking a long term casual position as a Housekeeper/Cleaner working 15-25 hours per week. Hours of work are usually 9.00am till cleans are complete usually before 2pm Additional hours may be available in other areas of the park
Broadwater Tourist Park is a beautiful holiday park located right on the Gold Coast Broadwater in Southport. We offer our guests a fantastic location, great facilities and together with our amazing team we aim to deliver memorable holiday experiences to our guests.
The holiday park has 28 Cabins, and 24 Ensuite Sites
- Cleaning of park Cabins on departure and servicing on long stays
- Cleaning of park Ensuites on departure and servicing long stays
- other adhoc tasks as required
To be successful in this role you will need to
- physically fit and enthusiastic with a "can do" attitude,
- be available to work some weekends
- be able to work both independently and as part of an awesome team,
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- a willingness to follow policy, procedures and ability to use initiative and improvise
- friendly, outgoing and engaging personality
- genuine pride in presenting a clean and well maintained park.
- have a commitment to work safely at all times
- flexible approach to altered work practices and times
Experience in housekeeping or cleaning is desirable.
- Drivers License
- Right to work in Australia indefinitely without work restrictions
- Must be able to work some weekends
- Have or obtain your First Aid Qualification
- Have or obtain a Blue Card (Working with Children)
Apply by submitting a resume and cover letter. Cover letter is to briefly detail your experience and outline why you would be the right person for this role.
Applications will only be considered if submitted via emailing cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not contact the park directly.
Applications close 10/9/23
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Kim and Paul Turner