At our Jacobs Well and Kirra Beach Tourist Parks we welcome your furry pets! To ensure that you, your dog and the rest
of our Park guests enjoy their stay in a clean and healthy environment we have some basic rules which we ask you to
Please take the time to read the policy below.
If you are planning on visiting Kirra Beach or Jacobs Well please download and sign the Liability Waiver using the following link:
- Service animals accompanying persons with disabilities are always accepted otherwise only one small dog is permitted unless prearranged and under the complete discretion of the Park Manager.
- Dogs are permitted to stay in the Park all the year round, under the complete discretion of the Park Manager.
- Dogs listed as restricted on the Queensland Restricted Dog List will not be permitted into the Park.
- At Kirra Beach Tourist Park, dogs may only be permitted with guests staying on site in their caravan, camper trailer or
- The dog friendly cabin at Kirra Beach Tourist Park features a balcony enclosed with pet proof mesh and secured with gate access.
- A cleaning surcharge applies, please contact Park for details. Dogs are not permitted on the furniture.
- Dog must comply with local legislation requirements.
- Dog must be up-to-date on all vaccinations. Proof of vaccinations will be required at time of check-in.
- Guests must abide by the rules set forth and must sign a liability waiver.
- Pets are not allowed in any part of the Park not designated as a dog zone. Pets are not permitted in the public areas of the park
- including, but not limited to the swimming pool, playground, camp kitchen or barbeque areas, cabins, lodges, amenities and the
- office. This exclusion does not apply to service animals. A map will be provided with a copy of this policy, outlining dog friendly
- zones in the Park.
- Dog must be well mannered and appropriately restrained by the guest at all times.
- Dog may only be left unattended for short periods when the owner is using a facility where dogs are not permitted. Dogs must
- remain secure and not cause a disturbance.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their dog on Park property and in the neighbourhood. A poop bag dispenser is
- located in the Park, please refer to the map.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced. You will be asked to leave if
- noise continues.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- The Park reserves the right to charge the guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
- If the dog acts in any way considered aggressive, dangerous or destructive, the Park Managers have the right to ask guests to
- leave the Park, in which case they will not be entitled to any refund.
- Guest(s) and dog owner(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless Gold Coast Tourist Parks, its managers, their staff and City of
- Gold Coast from all liability, loss and damage suffered as a result of the guest’s dog. Furthermore, the guest(s) and dog owner(s)
- agree to solely accept all liability, financial or otherwise which may result in dog loss from disease, death, theft, fire, the running
- away of any dog or any other unavoidable circumstance.