South Currigee South Stradbroke Island – Island Shack 6-berth
South Currigee campground, completely surrounded by native bushland, with water views over the magnificent Broadwater.
New Accommodation - Be the first to stay and play on this iconic Gold Coast Island paradise!
Immerse yourself in nature, soak up the island sunshine and rejuvenate your senses from the comfort of these island beach shacks. Explore the natural beauty of this unique sand island, enjoying water views and a variety of water based activities.
Conveniently located to the campground's shared amenities, these beach shacks offer privacy whilst still enjoying the atmosphere of the campground. Feel the sand between your toes just seconds after waking... Within a stroll of the water's edge!
Access to toilets, hot showers, gas barbeques and a children’s play area. The campground office has a mini kiosk for all your camping needs and the surf beach is only a short stroll away.
Cooking utensils not supplied. Guests need to cater for themselves and bring their own cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery.
REGRET NO PETS ALLOWED ON SOUTH STRADBROKE ISLAND. Please support us in protecting the wildlife found naturally in this pristine area.
- Island shack only, including a double with bunk over bed (sleeps 3) and a single bunk bed with pull out trundle bed (sleeps 3)
- Island Shacks include bed linen and towels
- Gas barbeques provided, cold water sink, picnic tables
- Cooking utensils not supplied
- Guests need to bring their eating and cooking utensils
SHOWERS & TOILETS
- Campground amenities include toilets and hot showers
IMPORTANT FOR GUESTS TO NOTE
- Since access to the island is exclusively by boat, vehicles or caravans are unfortunately not permitted
- Generators not permitted on the island due to noise nuisance
- Please help us to protect the wildlife found naturally in this pristine area by not bringing your pets onto the island
- Dogs are prohibited within the Conservation Park (managed by Queensland Parks and Wildlife Services) and all three of the campgrounds managed by the City of Gold Coast