Tallebudgera Creek, Gold Coast – Lodging Room
The Tallebudgera Creek Tourist Park, ideal location for a water-based holiday, where the water is pristine all year round.
Ideal for the budget conscious. The lodge rooms are located at the southern end of the Tourist Park. The room features. 1 x Queen size bed, Linen, Towels, Television (Free to air) Airconditioning, Ceiling fan, Mini fridge, Tea and Coffee facilities, 2-Seater Lounge. Each room sleeps a maximum 2 people.
Bathroom facilities (shared) – There is a toilet and shower located within the building, shared with other guests. More toilets and showers can be found at the poolside amenities block, only a short walk from your lodge. Cooking Facilities (limited) - There is a camp kitchen adjacent to the lodge room.
*** PLEASE NOTE : Guests need to cater for themselves and bring their own cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery.
- Room only with queen size bed
- Bed linen & towels supplied (refreshed weekly)
- Adjacent camp kitchen with barbeque, hot plates, microwave, fridge, toaster, boiling hot water and sink
- Cooking utensils not supplied
- Guests need to bring their own crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
- Mini fridge in room
BATH & LAUNDRY
- Bathroom facility shared by all lodging and family room guests
- One shared bathroom with shower, toilet & vanity
- Two-seater lounge
- Air conditioning & ceiling fan
- This is for illustration purposes only, individual styles may vary