Tallebudgera Creek, Gold Coast – Lodging Room
The Tallebudgera Creek Tourist Park, ideal location for a water-based holiday, where the water is pristine all year round.
Ideal for the budget conscious, this wing of single room accommodation features a shared bathroom, including a toilet, shower and vanity. Each of the 3 rooms sleeps a maximum of 2 guests. Bed linen & towels supplied (refreshed weekly).
Camp kitchen is conveniently located adjacent. Cooking utensils not supplied.
*** PLEASE NOTE : Guests need to cater for themselves and bring their own cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery.
- Room only with queen size bed
- Bed linen & towels supplied (refreshed weekly)
- Adjacent camp kitchen with barbeque, hot plates, microwave, fridge, toaster, boiling hot water and sink
- Cooking utensils not supplied
- Guests need to bring their own crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
- Mini fridge in room
BATH & LAUNDRY
- Bathroom facility shared by all lodging and family room guests
- One shared bathroom with shower, toilet & vanity
- Two-seater lounge
- Air conditioning & ceiling fan
- This is for illustration purposes only, individual styles may vary