Explore Winter @ Tallebudgera!
Welcome back to our long stay guests who have began arriving on the Gold Coast for their winter getaway. The Team @ Talle have put together a winter program of in park activities and offsite adventures for all guests to enjoy!
Here's a taste on what we have in store!
- Yoga @ Gold Coast Recreation Centre (5- 10 minute walk from Talle)
- Onsite Health n Wellness Centre - Every Monday is offering a half price special on these treatments Energetic Facial Release - clear the stress and tension that is held in your face and jaw. Fabulous Foot massage – Give your feet appreciation with a supportive foot massage.
- Craft Corner - Join Sophia (Front office team), who will teach you the art of handcraft from macrame design to weaving.
- AquaFit - Enjoy the non-weight bearing, cooling environment of our AquaFIT & FUN. All levels of fitness are accommodated for and class structures vary with dance and movement, aqua box, aqua circuit and loads more. You will have fun with the instructor’s fun crazy antics, and be sure to bring your voices, as they don't mind a little aqua singalong whilst exercising and busting out some moves.
- Onsite Health n Wellness Centre - Health Tips Workshop, Join Kerrie, who will bring you a series of weekly health tips to support a healthy digestion, weight issues, better sleep, improved diet and living a healthy lifestyle support. A new topic every week, connecting you to better health and vitality.
- Sip and Sketch - Bring a glass of wine and join Danielle (Front office team) for an afternoon sketching with pencils or pastels a variety of scenery, whilst socialising with other park guests.
- Bingo @ Club Talle - 88 open the gate, and head across to the surf club for a morning of Bingo
- Lawn Bowls @ Tugun Bowls Club - enjoy a fun afternoon with fellow park guests from both Tallebudgera and Kirra.
- Movie Night Under the Stars!
- Sunset Trivia - Creekside of Cabin 10, great fun and prizes whilst you sit back and enjoy the beautiful winter sunsets over Tallebudgera Creek.
Explore the Gold Coast
- In partnership with Tweed Eco Cruises and Southern Cross Day Tours both companies are offering our valued park guest 'special rates' on selected river cruising on the Tweed River and coach tours into the Gold Coast Hinterland.
Christmas in July (Ho Ho Ho!)
- Lock in Thursday 29th July for this mid year festive celebration...Stay tuned for more details!
- Club Tallebudgera SLSCThanks to the team @ Club Talle, every Tourist Park guest receives a FREE membership at the Surf Club, where you will receive all the membership benefits include 10% off Food & Beverage.There is always something happening at the Talle Supporters Club. We welcome visitors and members to enjoy a first-class meal at our oceanfront restaurant, have a cold drink at the air-conditioned bar and use our extensive gaming facilities.
- Gold Coast Recreation Centre (located adjacent to the park and only a 5 minute walk via underpass or creekside walkway!) Offers a daily selection of group fitness programs. Each class offers a different workout varying from Strength and Conditioning, Circuit classes, Body balance and Cardio.
- Tallebudgera Health and Wellness Centre (onsite)…Helping our guests make the most of their stay. Offering massage therapies that can support you to relax, improve movement and circulation, red-light & infrared light therapy to speed up recovery of injuries, sore muscles and much more, and providing health coaching to support you in your journey to improving your health and vitality.
In Park Dining!
- Park't Food Truck and onsite Kiosk is opened daily for your convenience
Please keep an eye on the many and the What's On Boards located around the park or click here for the Facebook page
Winter Bookings: If you are still looking for a place to escape the winter, please call us on 07 5667 2700 or click here
The Tallebudgera Creek Tourist Park team, look forward to extending
a 'warm welcome' to all our winter guests!
Posted: June 2nd 2021