- Main Beach, and Jacobs Well parks are currently closed.
- Ocean Beach is partially closed.
- Tipplers ferry, Tipplers campground and Currigee north and south campgrounds are closed.
- Tallebudgera, Kirra Beach, Broadwater and Burleigh Beach parks are open to essential travellers.
- Tipplers Café is open.
- Main Beach amenity block replacement – The new amenity design is beautiful and we are close to awarding the contract!
- Main Beach - 8x drive-through sites – This has been long awaited and so desperately needed so we can welcome back our RV travellers to our most inner-city park!
- Burleigh Beach – Exciting new accommodation product in our old unpowered camping area – We can’t wait to show you! We will do a big reveal on Instagram and facebook when the time comes!
The Gold Coast's Top Picnic SpotsBut it can’t be all work! With the announcement of Queensland stay at home directives being relaxed this weekend, families are allowed to drive up to 50km and have a picnic. To celebrate, we thought we would share our favourite Gold Coast picnic spots: Our Top 3 family picnic locations:
- 1. Burleigh Hill – this is the most iconic picnic location in all of the Gold Coast. The Burleigh Hill is located on Goodwin Terrace just across from our park.
- 2. Tallebudgera Creek – you can go on either side of the inlet and it is stunning. On the northern side people have used drift wood to create little cubby houses.
- 3. Currumbin Rock Pools – this is a local secret – be sure to get in early as it is only a fairly small place and it will fill up fast.
Posted: April 30th 2020